http://www.jcxsteelrollformer.com
Home > Products > Light Gauge Steel Framing Forming Machine > Double Furring Ceiling Roll Forming Machine > Double Line Ceiling Furring Channel Roll Forming Machine

Double Line Ceiling Furring Channel Roll Forming Machine

    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Western Union
    Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF
    Min. Order: 1 Set/Sets
    Delivery Time: 40 Days
Basic Info

Model No.:  double furring

Shaft: 40-60mm

Power: 4+3kw

Speed: 20-30m/min

Cutting: Cr12, Mould Cutting

Additional Info

Packaging: standard seaworthy package

Productivity: 30sets/Month

Transportation: Ocean,Land

Place of Origin:  China

Supply Ability: 30sets/Month

Certificate: CE ISO SGS

HS Code: 84552210

Port: Tianjin

Product Description

Double Line Ceiling Furring Channel Roll Forming Machine share one main frame, two different forming systems to produce different designs ( c/u/omega/t)


Model NO.: double furring

Type of Cutting: Hydraulic Mold
Length of Machine: 25meters Per Minute
Color of Machine: Blue or as Your Request
Driving of Machine: Gear Box and Chain
Trademark: JCX OR OEM
Transport Package: Covered with Plastic Films
Specification: VU60*27
Origin: China
HS Code: 84552210



Double Line Ceiling Furring Channel Roll Forming Machine

174A6996

Double Furring Channel Roll Forming Machine for Ceiling


Double Furring Channel Roll Forming Machine for Ceiling
Double Furring Channel Roll Forming Machine for Ceiling
Double Furring Channel Roll Forming Machine for Ceiling






1:Our advantageous:

1): Factory direct supply price.

2): We have exported for more than 10 years.

3): Our customer are from about 40 countries.

4): We have the professional research team. We can make the machine according to your requirement.

5): High-end and high-grade design

2.Specification


3.Component
1. Manual De-coiler---1Set
2.Feeding Material Device---1Set
3.Roller Former Device---1Set
4.Hydraulic Cutting Device---1Set
5.Hydraulic station---1Set
6.PLC Control Box
7.Production Racks---1Sets


Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification
Drywall Galvanized Sheet Light Steel Profiles Metal Stud/Track Roll Forming Machine ud cd uw cw profiles

2
Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame welded steel plate
8 Backboard Thickness 20mm
9 Driving of machine gear box and chain driving
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
12 Feeding Width 90
13 Effective width according to your request
14 Productivity 0-25m/min
15 Roll Station 10
16 Roller Diameter 50mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 3600×900×1200mm
21 Total Weight 2.7T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit

All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

Factory Business Card

Looking for ideal Double Furring Forming Machine Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Ceiling Channel Forming Machine are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Furring Channel Machine. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Light Gauge Steel Framing Forming Machine > Double Furring Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
JIE YANG Mr. JIE YANG
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier