Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
JIE YANG Mr. JIE YANG
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier

Botou Golden Integrity Roll Forming Machine Co.,Ltd

Products

Home > Products > Light Gauge Steel Framing Forming Machine > Drywall Partiton Profile Forming Machine > Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

PRODUCT CATEGORIES

Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine
Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine
Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine
Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

Payment Type: L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union
Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT
Min. Order: 1 Set/Sets
Delivery Time: 40 Days

Basic Info

    Model No.:  carrying channel

    Material To Roll Forming: Ppgi,gi,aluminum,alu-zinc

    Thickness Of Material: 0.4-0.8mm

    Main Power Of Motor: 7.5kw

    Driving Of Machine: By Gear

    Voltage Of Machine: 380v,50hz Or As Your Request

    Diameter Of Shaft: 50mm

    Structure Of Machine: Welded Box Structure

    Color Of Machine: Blue Or As Your Request

    Power Of Hydraulic Pump: 4kw

Additional Info

    Packaging: standard packing

    Productivity: 30sets/Month

    Brand: ODM

    Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air

    Place of Origin:  China

    Supply Ability: 30sets/Month

    Certificate: CE

    HS Code: 8455221000

    Port: TIANJIN

Product Description


Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

The Carrying Channel Roll Forming Machine has been designed for the manufacturing of c shaped channels used to build lightweight or light gauge ceilings.


Being one of the roll forming machines for the production of lightweight or light gauge steel frames, a carrying channel Roll Forming Machine or hat channel roll forming machine produces metal furring channels or hat channels continuously and automatically from galvanized steel of 0.6-1.2mm thickness as main components of steel roof trusses on lightweight or light gauge buildings.

Specialized manufactuerer of roll forming machine,framing machine,guardrail forming machine,different designs can be customized as your request.

Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine
Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

Technical parameters of ceiling roll forming machine:
1 Name of commodity & specification
Drywall Galvanized Sheet Light Steel Profiles Metal Stud/Track Roll Forming Machine ud cd uw cw profiles

2
Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame welded steel plate
8 Backboard Thickness 20mm
9 Driving of machine gear box and chain driving
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
12 Feeding Width 90
13 Effective width according to your request
14 Productivity 0-25m/min
15 Roll Station 10
16 Roller Diameter 50mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 3600×900×1200mm
21 Total Weight 2.7T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

Looking for ideal Carrying Channel Roll Forming Machine Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Channel Forming Machine are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Ceiling Forming Machine. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Light Gauge Steel Framing Forming Machine > Drywall Partiton Profile Forming Machine

Send Inquiry

Tel:86-318-8189095

Fax:86-317-8189095

Mobile Phone:+8615931713335Contact me with Whatsapp

Email:sales1@jcxsteelrollformer.com

Address:ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ZONE, Cangzhou, Hebei