Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier

Botou Golden Integrity Roll Forming Machine Co.,Ltd


Home > Products > Light Gauge Steel Framing Forming Machine > Drywall Partiton Profile Forming Machine > cu channel stud and track roll forming machine


cu channel stud and track roll forming machine
cu channel stud and track roll forming machine
cu channel stud and track roll forming machine
cu channel stud and track roll forming machine

cu channel stud and track roll forming machine

Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF
Delivery Time: 40 Days

Basic Info

    Model No.: jcx_cu channel

    Shaft: 40-60mm

    Power: 4+3kw

    Speed: 20-30m/min

    Cutting: Cr12, Mould Cutting

Additional Info

    Packaging: standard seaworthy package

    Productivity: 30sets/Month

    Transportation: Ocean,Land

    Place of Origin:  China

    Supply Ability: 30sets/Month

    Certificate: CE ISO SGS

    HS Code: 84552210

    Port: Tianjin

Product Description

cu channel stud and track Roll Forming Machine

Fully autoamtic machine with plc control,different orders can be done.

A roll forming machine that manufactures steel roofing and ceiling battens (typically C U HAT shaped purlins) is known as roof batten roll forming machine or ceiling batten roll forming machine.It is composed of single arm decoiler,feeding table,main forming machine,automatic cutting.

Send us your requirements, let us design the best proposals for you!

Model NO.: double furring

Type of Cutting: Hydraulic Mold
Length of Machine: 25meters Per Minute
Color of Machine: Blue or as Your Request
Driving of Machine: Gear Box and Chain
Trademark: JCX OR OEM
Transport Package: Covered with Plastic Films
Specification: VU60*27
Origin: China
HS Code: 84552210

cu channel stud and track roll forming machine

Double Furring Channel Roll Forming Machine for Ceiling

Cu Channel Machine2

Our advantageous:

1): Factory direct supply price.

2): We have exported for more than 10 years.

3): Our customer are from about 40 countries.

4): We have the professional research team. We can make the machine according to your requirement.

5): High-end and high-grade design


1. Manual De-coiler---1Set
2.Feeding Material Device---1Set
3.Roller Former Device---1Set
4.Hydraulic Cutting Device---1Set
5.Hydraulic station---1Set
6.PLC Control Box
7.Production Racks---1Sets

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification
Drywall Galvanized Sheet Light Steel Profiles Metal Stud/Track Roll Forming Machine ud cd uw cw profiles

Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame welded steel plate
8 Backboard Thickness 20mm
9 Driving of machine gear box and chain driving
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
12 Feeding Width 90
13 Effective width according to your request
14 Productivity 0-25m/min
15 Roll Station 10
16 Roller Diameter 50mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 3600×900×1200mm
21 Total Weight 2.7T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit

All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.


Call us for further information !

Factory Business Card

Looking for ideal Cu Channel Roll Forming Machine Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Stud and Track Roll Former are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Cu Channel Achine. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Light Gauge Steel Framing Forming Machine > Drywall Partiton Profile Forming Machine

Send Inquiry



Mobile Phone:+8615931713335Contact me with Whatsapp