A Downpipe Roll Forming Machine, has been designed for making square or round (circle or rectangular) rainwater pipes.
A downspout has many different names as, waterspout, downpipe, drain spout, and roof drain pipe etc. According to wiki, the downspouts are applied mainly as below:
In the very beginning the downspouts are made of plastic, then PVC; due to the advancement of roll forming technology, people turn to roll formed pipes, and in mordern times, most of the downspouts or rainspouts have been produced from pre-painted steel, galvanized steel,aluminum or cooper.
- Uncoiler: Manual Uncoiler
- Inner diameter: 508mm
- Outer diameter: 1200mm
- Loading weight: 3T
- Thickness of Material: 0.4-0.6mm
- Rolling Stations: 22 stations for square pipe and 26 stations for round pipes.
- Forming Speed: 0-12m/min. (not including cutting)
- Diameter of Shaft:∮70mm
- Transmission:by chain-brackets
- Main Power:7.5KW:
Weight of the machine appro.6 Tons.Rectangular downspout Elbow machine
- Cutting Type: Hydraulic cutting for rectangular downpipe and Flying Saw Cutting for Circle downspout
- Hydraulic Power: 4KW
- Flysaw cutter: 3KW
- Material of cutter blade: Cr12 steel with quenched treatment.
- Cutting Length and Quantity:Clients can set the required length and quantity on the PLC touch screen
- Electrical System for Rectangular Downspout Roll Forming Machine
- Panasonic PLC Control System and Omron Encoder;
- Electricity 380V+/-10%/50HZ/3Phase
Main parameters for downspout Elbow machine:
- Type of controlling: adopt strong electric controlling
- Main motor power: 2.2kw
- Max curving angle: 90 degrees.
- Functions: curving and biting
- Curving speed: 0-15m/min
- Dimension: 1300*650*1500mm