http://www.jcxsteelrollformer.com
Home > Products > Light Gauge Steel Framing Forming Machine > Double Furring Ceiling Roll Forming Machine > Good Price Omega Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

Good Price Omega Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union
    Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP
    Min. Order: 1 Set/Sets
    Delivery Time: 40 Days
Basic Info

Model No.: omega ceiling

Additional Info

Packaging: standard overseas packing

Productivity: 30sets/Month

Transportation: Ocean,Land

Place of Origin:  China

Supply Ability: 30sets/Month

Certificate: ISO9001: 2000, Ce

HS Code: 8455221000

Port: Tianjin

Product Description

good price omega Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

specialized manufacturer of ceiling Roll Forming Machine,roof sheet forming machine,tee bar ceiling machine etc.Different designs can be customized as your request.

Our omega ceiling forming machine is composed of double head Manual Decoiler,main forming machine,hydraulic cutting machine.With servo motor tracking system,max speed can be 45meters per minute.

specialized manufacturer of

Double Layer Insulted Shutter Door Forming Machine

Roller Shutter Door Roll Forming Machine

Flashing Forming Machine

Ridge Capping Forming Machine

Good Price Omega Ceiling Roll Forming Machine
Good Price Omega Ceiling Roll Forming Machine
Good Price Omega Ceiling Roll Forming Machine
Good Price Omega Ceiling Roll Forming Machine





3.Component of omega furring channel roll forming machine
1. Manual De-coiler---1Set
2.Feeding Material Device---1Set
3.Roller Former Device---1Set
4.Hydraulic Cutting Device---1Set
5.Hydraulic station---1Set
6.PLC Control Box
7.Production Racks---1Sets

Technical parameters of furring roll forming machine
1 Name of commodity & specification
Drywall Galvanized Sheet Light Steel Profiles Metal Stud/Track Roll Forming Machine ud cd uw cw profiles

2
Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame welded steel plate
8 Backboard Thickness 20mm
9 Driving of machine gear box and chain driving
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
12 Feeding Width 90
13 Effective width according to your request
14 Productivity 0-25m/min
15 Roll Station 10
16 Roller Diameter 50mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 3600×900×1200mm
21 Total Weight 2.7T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
Corner Of Factory

Looking for ideal Ceiling Roll Forming Machine Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Omega Roll Forming Machine are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Purlin Roll Forming Machine. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Light Gauge Steel Framing Forming Machine > Double Furring Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
JIE YANG Mr. JIE YANG
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier